Welcome to the Official Blog for the New York City PUG.
This is the place to share ideas & network. Most importantly, this is your place to stay connected with other New York City PUG members.
Friday, May 26, 2006
Add your contact information
Please place your name, company name, web address, e-mail and phone number so others can stay connected with you!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
7 comments:
I think this is where you want me to do this:
jason groupp - jason groupp photography - www.jasongphoto.com - 212-627-4477
I guess Jason "blog master" beat me to it. Here's my info:
www.robertofalck.com
My blog is: http://robertofalck.blogspot.com/
I guess Jason "blog master" Groupp beat me to it.
Here's my info:
Roberto Falck Photography
website: robertofalck.com
blog: http://robertofalck.blogspot.com/
I give free candy to all who stop by my 28th street studio...
Carlos Andres Varela Photography
15 West 28th St. 10th floor
646.291.6847
http://www.cavaweddings.com
http://www.cavaportraits.com
Hey I have a blog now:
http://www.cavaweddings.com/blog
Jennifer Davis Photography
jen@jenniferdavisphotography.com
917-734-8159
Post a Comment