
You all rock!
What a fantastic Holiday Party. It was so much fun to end the year with all of you. It is amazing that we have all met sometime over the course of this year and yet it seems like we have been friends for so long. We can not tell you enough how much our PUG group means to us and it is quite phenomenal to see all the new relationships that have formed. We see PUG members businesses evolving because of the collaboration we have in our group-how cool is that?
On another note, Josh and I are just completely awed by the generosity of everyone and the gifts you presented us with for the upcoming arrival of Baby Silk. The car seat and high chair will definitely be a fixture in our daily routine. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!
Our January meeting will be canceled but we will start the New Year with a bang for our first meeting of the year on Wednesday February 7th. There are many new exciting speakers and great agenda topics in the pipeline so mark your calendars for the first Wednesday of every month and we will connect with all of you again in 2007!
Happy Holidays.
Best,
Shari Silk
PUG Leader
info@silkstudioweddings.com







2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I wish I could have been part of it. Sara just keeps stealing all of the fun!
You guys are so awesome! Thank you so much for having me! I loved meeting and seeing everyone! I am so blessed to be involved in such an amazing program as the PUG! What a great way to see a whole group of amazing and inviting people anywhere in the country! I will try to make it in June when I am out for my wedding!
Post a Comment