Tuesday, July 10, 2007

MEETING JULY 11th @ 6:00 PM

Hi Everyone,

I hope you had a great July 4th and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow at the PUG meeting.
This week we will be opening up the discussion floor to all of you, the Pictage members. This is your opportunity to pick the brains of the group for questions regarding Pictage services and products, business, venues, client relations, contracts, advertising, and anything else you have had on your mind and want to discuss with the group.

Also, many of you suggested that we have a lawyer come in to consult with us. In doing so, I will need questions and concerns you have that you would like addressed in order to facilitate having this speaker. Please send me your questions as soon as possible so I can work on having a lawyer at one of our next meetings.

As always, it is important to keep the energy high at meetings by bringing drinks, snacks and food to share with everyone so if you can, please pick something up on your way over.

The meeting is tomorrow Wednesday July 11th at 6:00 PM at Jason Groupp's studio.
Chelsea Arts Building
526 West 26th Street, Sutie #305
NY. NY 10001
Directions: Take C, E train to 23rd street.

Please RSVP on the PUG website if you have not already done so.

Stay cool and see you tomorrow.
http://nycpug.blogspot.com/

Best,
Shari SIlk

No comments: