Looking forward to seeing you all at our February 6th PUG meeting:
6:00 PM
LOCATION:
Alex Beard Studio (under scaffold)
77 Mercer Street (1 block west of Broadway)
Between Spring and Broome
6 Train to Spring
N,R train to Prince
C,E train to Spring
1 train to Houston
FOOD AND DRINKS TO SHARE WITH THE GROUP ARE APPRECIATED!
We will be having a BOOK EXCHANGE.
Bring your favorite inspirational book about business, success, life/work to share with someone in the group and go home with another one to read.
We will continue to have our ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS with keys to running a successful business.
Bring your FAVORITE PHOTO GADGET to share with the group.
Also, I just wanted to recognize everyone who attended the last PUG meeting and also the meeting in November when we all shared our goals for 2008. This discussion was quite inspirational for many of us and I thank you all for being so open. I am compiling our group's list of goals and will post it here on our blog soon.
See you next week!
Best,
Shari Silk
info@silkstudioweddings.com
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment